Test you Seinfeld Knowledge!
1. According to Jerry, what are the four worst words in the English language?
a. Whose bra is this?
b. We have to talk
c. Master of your domain
d. Punta Cana Dominican Republic
2. Before they came up with George's fake name of Art Vandelay, which option did Jerry and George not consider?
a. Art Core
b. Burt Harbinson
c. Ivan Testikov
d. Art Coverlay
3. When Elaine house-sits for Jerry, he prohibits her from having sex in his appartment. But if she must, where does he tell her to do it?
a. On the kitchen counter
b. On the couch
c. In the tub
d. On the fire escape
4. Who does George say he looks like in Monk's bathroom mirror?
a. Patrick Stewart
b. Robert Wagner
c. John Ritter
d. Yul Brynner
5. Under what circumstances would Jerry have been friends with Stalin?
a. If he was a good joke teller
b. If he had a ping pong table
c. If he had better clothes
d. If he had a geat signing voice
6. Jerry Guess that they old folks in "Cocoon: The Return" came back to Earth for which reason?
a. To see "The English Patient"
b. To find a parking space
c. To go to Cancun
d. To eat Chinese food
7. How much does Elaine offer Jerry to kill a couple of cats?
8. How does George make himself sound casual when taling on the phone to a woman?
a. He speaks to nonexistent people
b. He hums a show tune
c. He chews an apple
d. He burbs
9. What is the name of the cafe that the group goes to, to eat at only a few
times. One episode it was in was when Elaine was in "bizarro world". The
cafe did not have a big salad and it upset Elaine, what was the name of this
C. The Magic Pan
10. What is George Costanza's middle name?
11. What was the last name of the family that Jerry single handily put into the
hospital because they thought he thought he was better than them?
12. According to George, what is "the only candy with the cookie crunch"?
A. 100 Grand
C. Three Musketeers
D. Nestle's Crunch
13. After Elaine viewed "The English Patient" with her boss and he found out she
hated it, the only way she could keep her job would be if she agreed to go
to the country of ________.
14. When Kramer went to Los Angeles for a few episodes who was the celebrity
whom he encountered and asked to read over his script. They were both
sitting in the same cafe. Who was the celeb?
A. Jay Leno
B. Ted Danson
C. Fred Savage
D. Mel Brooks
15. Who was dubbed as a "regifter" in "The Label Maker" episode?
A. Tim Watley
B. Kenny Banya
C. Jackie Chiles
D. George Costanza
16. What is the name of the resort where Jerry's parents reside?
A. Del Boca Vista - Phase 7
B. Del Boca Vista - Phase 9
C. Del Boca Vista - Phase 5
D. Del Boca Vista - Phase 10
17. In the episode in which a colleague at work always "sidles" up on Elaine,
what does Elaine give him to help solve his, and most importantly her,
A. A pair of tap dancing shoes
B. A necklace with a bell on it
C. A package of Tic-Tacs
D. A box of Jujubees
Got any more trivia questions? Then email us